WANG x H&M

Alexander Wang decided to partner up H&M for his new collection. I was pretty excited when I heard this was happening because I missed the previous designers that sold their collections at H&M. This is the first time H&M has decided to collab with an American designer. Wang is only 30 years old and he has already made a big presence in the fashion world( Like having Rihanna wearing his designs). His collection is very sporty, including sports bras, boxing gloves, and a duffle bag but also current with the trends. Featuring leggings and crop tops that say WANG on them. I like the simple color scheme with touches of color. He mainly uses grey,white, and black, which are my favorite colors.


My favorite pieces from the collection..









SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home
PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig